Smoothies are a big part of our diet around here. We love mixing different fruits and veggies together to get awesome combinations. Unfortunately, our blender broke down late last year, so this year I’ve been on the hunt to find a good one. Do you have any idea how many blenders there are to choose from? To save you the hassle of finding a blender, I thought I would disclose my findings. It’s truly amazing what’s out there!
Best Blenders For Making Smoothies
[easyazon_link identifier=”B003XU3C7M” locale=”US”]Ninja Master Prep[/easyazon_link]
When it comes to making a smoothie, I want to do it quickly and not drag it out, which is where the Ninja Master Prep comes in. I think the price of this blender is just perfect and can fit into almost any budget! It goes on sale often, so keep a close eye out. Some of the best parts of this blender are the following:
- Quad blade technology has unique processing power for uniform cutting and ice crushing action
- Blender function features large 48-ounce pitcher has easy pour spout and no slip bottom
- 2-cup processor minces, dices, chops, blends and purees
- Create, store, microwave and serve!
- Includes a 48-ounce master prep pitchers and 16-ounce master prep bowl
- Interchangeable 400 Watt Power Pod
- Frozen Blending
|[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B003XU3C7M” locale=”US” src=”http://fatfitnessgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/4100v7Ia4GL.jpg” width=”500″]|
|[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B003XU3C7M” key=”small-light” locale=”US”]|
[easyazon_link identifier=”B007TIE0GQ” locale=”US”]Magic Bullet[/easyazon_link]
Now this is one I have used in the past and I have not been disappointed. The only thing I’ve heard about it is that the motor can go out easily. However, it’s never gone out for us and I’ve had it for almost three years. If you are looking for an affordable way to make smoothies, I’d say the Magic Bullet is a good option. I personally love how smooth this blender gets our smoothies. Some of the best features of the Magic Bullet is as follows:
- Effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, superfoods and protein shakes
- High-torque power base and 600-watt motor
- Power, patented blade design with cyclonic action
- Includes a power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes
- This product is manufactured in compliance with US & Canadian Electrical Standards
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
|[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B007TIE0GQ” locale=”US” src=”http://fatfitnessgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/51ha5IaHeL-1.jpg” width=”500″]|
|[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B007TIE0GQ” key=”small-light” locale=”US”]|
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00CGSES9I” locale=”US”]KitchenAid Blender[/easyazon_link]
You can’t think of purchasing a blender without it being a KitchenAid. I’ve owned several of these in the past and they have never been a disappointment. This is more of a traditional blender than anything else I’ve used. I think the best part of the KitchenAid Blender is that it is so simple. It’s not a complicated kitchen gadget, which is just what I need sometimes. I’d say the price is just right for any family wanting to make smoothies! Even the “pros” of the KitchenAid Blender are simple!
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Intelli-Speed Motor Control
- Soft Start Feature
- Die Cast Metal Base
- Varied settings to easily blend a variety of food
|[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00CGSES9I” locale=”US” src=”http://fatfitnessgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/41t6Mec15DL.jpg” width=”256″]|
|[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B00CGSES9I” key=”small-light” locale=”US”]|
What is your go to blender for making smoothies? I’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments.