Are you looking for a nice refreshing drink for summer? I know I am always searching for an easy recipe that will quench my thirst. My default drink is Diet Soda and I have tried drinking more water but its just a little too boring for me. Brazilian Lemonade with Lime is the perfect compromise.
Brazilian Lemonade has a great flavour, is easy to make and is perfect for summer days on the deck.
You can print the recipe at the bottom of the post.
Brazilian Lemonade With Lime
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
Total: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 Pitcher
- 2 Limes
- 2 Lemons
- 1/4 C Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 C Agave
- 4 C Cold Water
- 1/2 C Spiced or Coconut Rum (optional)
- Pulse the juice from the lemons and limes with the sweetened condensed milk, agave, and 1 C water in a blender or food processor
- Strain the mixture to remove any pulp. and add to a pitcher. If you like “pulp” in your juices do not strain.
- Fill a pitcher 1/2 full with ice.
- Add the juice mixture and water to the pitcher. Stir well.
- If you want to make your drink a cocktail add Spiced or Coconut Rum.
You can also fill an ice cube tray with the lemonade and freeze to add to your next pitcher as added touch